2. Log and capture three clips, setting scratch disks, file destinations, etc.
3. Using source/record editing, select a section (mark in/mark out) from one clip in the viewer to be edited onto the sequence.
4. Assemble a second clip at the end of the first.
5. Overlay a video-only edit on top of one or both clips using three point editing. In other words, either “cover” an edit with a cutaway, or overlay a clip in the middle of one on the sequence.6. Add a 10 second dissolve on one of the edit points.
6. Add a 10 second dissolve on one of the edit points.